Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old March 8th, 2013, 01:35 PM

Default Search merchants by category.

Hi,

Is there way in datafeedr how I can sort merchants by category? I want to get full list of Datafeedr approved merchants who sell clothing, so I can check all those shops and choose to which ones I should apply.

Thank you.
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

This is not possible. You might have better luck searching the affiliate network sites for merchants who offer clothing and apparel.

Eric
Old March 9th, 2013, 04:31 AM

Yes I did that and I applied for many of them, but unfortunately many of them are not supported by Datafeedr. So I thought maybe you have list of Datafeedr supported merchants who are from clothing business.
Old March 9th, 2013, 06:19 AM

You can try this...

Go to the Merchant & Network Discovery Tool at http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder/search_all

Add a Keyword filter. Use a broad search term in the niche you're interested in. In your case that could be dress, jeans,... or whatever you're looking for in the clothing niche.

Eventually add a Networks filter if you only want to see merchants from a specific network. Click the Find button.

Now add the Merchants filter. You will get a list of the merchants who are selling the products you're searching for.

See video: http://www.datafeedr.com/videos/?vid...rc=yt#videotop
Old March 9th, 2013, 02:09 PM

This way doesn't see to be very effective. I typed Dress and added Merchants filter, but I didn't saw there oasap.com shop which I'm sure has dresses. I will try then search via Sharesale and then check does Datafeedr has this shop.
Old March 9th, 2013, 03:19 PM

The term dress is maybe too general. It generates over 1 million results and only the 5000 most relevant results are shown. That's why you don't see merchants you might expect.

When further specifying the search term like Sleeveless Dress or Beach Dress or Vintage Floral Dress for example and limiting searches to one specific network like the Linkshare US network Oasap shows up as one of the merchants.