Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old October 8th, 2012, 03:52 PM

Default Changing Home Page

Store ID:
Website URL: www.ureachmore.com
URL to page in question: Home Page

Hi i love the Store Main Page the only problem is that my main page is supposed to have a JS Slideshow and the default Store main page does not have the Slideshow so what i did is that i went to factory and cicked views and then copied the Source code of the Main Store Page for datafeedr but when i paste them in wordpress page nothing comes out... please go into www.ureachmore.com and you will see the problem in the content area... how do i fix this? maybe is the source code..
Old October 8th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Welcome to the forums!

You can't paste that code into your main page but you can paste in the following shortcode to display your store's front page anywhere you want in your WP blog:

Code:
[DFR:home]
Here's more about shortcodes: http://www.datafeedr.com/docs/item/185

Eric
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:07 PM

Thank You so by this... it will appear? and how do i paste this in wordpress just paste it and thats it?
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:08 PM

I pasted this in the front page and it didnt do anything... please check www.ureachmore.com
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Hi,

Welcome to the forums!

You can't paste that code into your main page but you can paste in the following shortcode to display your store's front page anywhere you want in your WP blog:

Code:
[DFR:home]
Here's more about shortcodes: http://www.datafeedr.com/docs/item/185

Eric
As i see in the Tutorial it only works for one product but what i need is random products to show up on my Home page... is there any way?
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

I think you need to change your Permalink settings to something other than default here: WordPress Admin Area > Settings > Permalinks.

Eric