Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old September 10th, 2012, 06:06 AM

Default Basic store settings

> I need currently which plan scheme has working under site-plan? i.e., 1-Site Plan, 5-Site
Plan or 10-Site Plan.

> Actually i installed a datafeeder in the new domain from the existing store under 1 site plan
category. i.e., changing the URL in the basic store settings and getting the connection key.

> If i have to deactivate the existing store and remove the datafeeder plugin from the existing domain. Is it working or not ? Is it correct way?

Basic store settings:

Old (Exist) domain:
e-proactiveshopper.com

New domain:
nskfix.com/30minutes
Old September 10th, 2012, 06:55 AM

Default Basic store settings

>Ignore previous message form the "Basic store settings" title

> I need currently which plan scheme has working under site-plan? i.e., 1-Site Plan, 5-Site
Plan or 10-Site Plan.

> Actually i installed a datafeeder in the new domain from the existing store under 1 site plan
category. i.e., changing the URL in the basic store settings and getting the connection key.

> As per the above comments, I need to deactivate and remove the datafeeder plugin already installed in the older domain. May I know if there is anyother alternative solution for installing datafeeder plugin in new domain without removing the datafeeder plugin from older domain in 1 site plan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic store settings:

Old (Exist) domain:
e-proactiveshopper.com

New domain:
nskfix.com/30minutes

================================================== ===================
Old September 10th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscube View Post
May I know if there is anyother alternative solution for installing datafeeder plugin in new domain without removing the datafeeder plugin from older domain in 1 site plan
No, this is not possible. You will need to upgrade your plan.

Eric
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:19 AM

Old (Exist) domain:
e-proactiveshopper.com

New domain:
nskfix.com/30minutes

May i know the word press installation details in the domain e-proactiveshopper.com.

i.e., control panel login details. domain e-proactiveshopper.com is not working. When it is working?. If its is not working means, may i change the connection key (Edit store settings) in the new domain
> nksfix.com/30minutes/
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:25 AM

Default Get a connection key

Hi,
Thanks for your message.
Actually our current plan is : 1-Site Plan and configured with this domain name: e-proactiveshopper.com

But we need to change this domain name from "e-proactiveshopper.com" to "30minutesdailyactions.com".

When we try to update the domain name via "basic store settings", we are getting error like "Mismatched the domain name".
Can you please provide the step by step gudline to update the domain in our 1-site plan?

Last edited by iscube : September 11th, 2012 at 02:37 AM.
Old September 11th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

After you change the domain in the Basic Store Settings, make sure you update the Connection Key on the new site.

Eric
Old September 12th, 2012, 01:49 AM

Hi,
Thanks for your message.
Yes we have update the connection key in the new site, but it not works and i get mismatch domain name error.

Its very urgent to update my site:

1) Could you please provide the step by step guideline to update the domain in our 1-site plan?

2) Give me the guideline of how to add the product in the datafeed system.
Old September 12th, 2012, 01:52 AM

Default Domain mismatch error

Hi,
Thanks for your message.

Yes we have update the connection key in the new site, but it not works and i get mismatch domain name error.

Its very urgent to update my site:

1) Could you please provide the step by step guideline to update the domain in our 1-site plan?

2) Give me the guideline of how to add the product in the datafeed system.
Old September 12th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Can you PM me the following information:

BLOG LOGIN INFO with ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSIONS (Temporary login information preferred)
Admin URL:
Username:
Password:

Thanks,
Eric
Old September 13th, 2012, 01:59 AM

Hi

Thanks for your previous message. It's updating now.

Integrating and installing datafeeder in the word press:

> Could you tell me, when i update the products and settings design has been
collapsed. Is there any solution for this problem?

> When we changed the domain name and installed the same store to that domain in
the word press.

> What the reason for collapsing design.

Here is the log-in details below:

URL : 30minutesdailyactions.com/wp-admin

Username:admin

Password : ******** (Password removed. Everyone can see this.)

Provide the guideline , step by step

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to get the Affiliate id from the Datafeeder:

Give the information details about Affiliate - id:

How to get the Affiliate id and tracking parameters in the store settings. I sawed that video tutorials regarding affiliate id.

But he had said go to your account click web settings and get the affiliate id. When i have go to my-account there is no web settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by iscube : September 13th, 2012 at 02:09 AM.
Old September 13th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

I added the following code to your Custom CSS and that fixed the button problem:
Code:
#view .btns {
width: auto;
float: none;
}
Here's how to modify Custom CSS: http://www.datafeedr.com/videos?vide...rc=yt#videotop

Here are the instructions for finding affiliate IDs for all of the networks we support:
http://www.datafeedr.com/docs/item/58

Leave the Tracking Parameter as is unless you have a very specific use for it.

Eric
Old September 13th, 2012, 09:25 AM

Default Give details about Affiliate id generate..

Hi eric

Thanks for your message.

I have doubt, you had provided the url for Affiliate-id. When i clicked the link Adrecord in the left menu, " Login into your AdRecord control panel www.adrecord.com" information are provided in the documentation.

If my client is not having the login details, what can i do? Is there any alternate solution for getting affiliate id of all.

IF i getting the affiliate id in one of the site, is that id use for all the affiliate's?

NEEDFUL CLARIFICATION:

1)What the final result of datafeed? Whether i m getting any generated xml file and those xml file has to upload to my site via "Filezilla ftp connection"?

2) I'm not get any combined brief details about the word press and datafeeder in the internet. Could you please send me your clarification...

3) When i click the details button in the product details page i have getting error and the referal URL is http://www.shareasale.com/notactive.html?0.

Could you send the details?

I have to move the site within this week-end. Could you provide the brief details for the above things.

Last edited by iscube : September 13th, 2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old September 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

1. No, you are not getting an XML. After you install the Datafeedr plugin, then you just click the [Update Products and Settings] button on your site to import your store into your WP blog.

2. Please see our homepage for a description of Datafeedr. http://www.datafeedr.com/ We also have 50+ videos about Datafeedr here: http://www.datafeedr.com/videos/ Please watch some of those.

Eric
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:46 PM

Default NEEDFUL AFFILIATE SETTINGS

Hi Eric,

Thanx for your message

NEEDFUL AFFILIATE SETTINGS

I have doubt, you had provided the url for Affiliate-id. When i clicked the link Adrecord in the left menu, " Login into your AdRecord control panel www.adrecord.com" information are provided in the documentation.

If my client is not having the login details, what can i do? Is there any alternate solution for getting affiliate id of all.

IF i getting the affiliate id in one of the site, is that id use for all of the affiliate's?

I mentioned in the previous message, but you are not reply to the question?
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Quote:
If my client is not having the login details, what can i do?
What client are you referring to?

Quote:
IF i getting the affiliate id in one of the site, is that id use for all of the affiliate's?
You can use the same affiliate ID on each of your stores.

Eric