Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 10th, 2012, 09:22 PM

Default pricing structure for 2-stores

I plan to use datafeedr only on one domain name for now. However I am ready to create another store page. Even though I could combined everything into one, I rather have a different store page. Since this is still one domain, even if i create 2 stores in the factory, is still the 1-Site pricing?

and if I create another store, how will the system name that page? and every time I hit update, will it update all the stores I created at once? same for back up? (since back up happens in the /store directory, will I need to create other directories to back up the new store?).
Old January 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM

If you wish to create another store you need to upgrade to one of our multiple store plans (5,10 or unlimited) even if you plan to use only 1 domain.

Each store needs its own WordPress installation and is completely independent of the other stores in your account.

That means if you want to keep using your one domain for multiple stores you need to create a subdomain or subdirectory for each additional store you wish to add.