Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old December 29th, 2011, 05:51 AM

Default Removing product from category

Store ID: 35255
Website URL: http://www.tipstolearnenglish.com/
URL to page in question:http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder...ory?cat=712813

Hey Team

I am trying to remove this product from this category: Chinese to English
"The Criminal History of the English Government; From the First Massacre of the Irish, to the Poisoning of the Chinese"

When I click on "remove from category" button, very quickly (too quick to be read) an error message comes up in green writing and the product is not removed.

This is the same issue I was having the other night - do you do run a maintenance program or something from about 7pm to after mindnight New Zealand time? as this is happening to me a lot during this time.
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

It worked for me. But yes, we do run regular backups and updates so it might be a coincidence that these happened at the same time.

Eric
Old December 29th, 2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Hi

It worked for me. But yes, we do run regular backups and updates so it might be a coincidence that these happened at the same time.

Eric
Hey Eric

Would help if "the factory" gave a message when one logged in saying that it was in maintenance mode. Not jumping up and down but please understand how frustrating it gets when trying to do stuff in the factory and it does not happen because of maintenance being run in the background.

Other than this I am loving this little tool and have spoken to others about it already, but they want to see what happens on my sites. I am using your plug-in and another plug-in for posts which also has the ability to add affiliates like amazon.

I think I see some opportunites here to assist your users:

1. Hosting plans which wont have issues running the updates etc so peoples accounts are not suspended.

2. Some WP themes (Yes understand there are thousands) that are suited to this plug-in. I spent hourts trying to find suitable ones and in the end except for having the menu it is simply try and look - so much time involved.

You Guys are the entrepreneur's and having these additions would help some of your users - just my thoughts.