Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old August 9th, 2011, 11:58 AM

Default Buy Button link problem - Seapets.co.uk

I am having a problem with items in my store which are coming from the merchant seapets.co.uk through affiliate window.

When you click on the 'buy' button instead of being brought to the merchant website the current page simply reloads.

I only have products from two merchants on my site so cannot be sure that this is only an issue on seapets.co.uk but there is no problem with the other affiliate.

Can you advise please?

Thanks
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:39 PM

Did you recently install and activate any redirect plugin?

You have 2 options to find out...

1) You can deactivate your active plugins one by one and test your links each time to see if a plugin is causing the conflict.

Once your links start working the last deactivated plugin was causing the conflict.

2) You can deactivate all your active plugins and see if your links are working without any plugin activated (except Datafeedr).

If your links are working start activating the plugins one by one. Once your links stop working the last activated plugin was causing the conflict.
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:21 PM

I deactivated all the plugins on the wordpress account and left only the datafeedr plugin active but the same thing is happening.

I'm using Thesis which has a built in option for 301 redirects but I do not see any way this could be the cause.

If if helps here is a link to a random product that this problem is happening with (although this one merchant is about 90% of the store)

http://aquarium.ie/store/aquariums/r...3900784044876/
Old August 9th, 2011, 04:54 PM

It seems to me that ALL your buy links are affected. Or did you find a buy link that works?

To find out if it's a theme issue try to activate the default WordPress theme twenty ten and then try one of the buy links in that theme.

If buy links still don't work in another theme can you PM me the following information:

BLOG LOGIN INFO

Admin URL:
Username:
Password:

FTP LOGIN INFORMATION

Host:
Login:
Password:
Old August 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM

I've tested with my affiliate ID and the buy links redirect fine to the Seapets site.

Can you verify in Affiliate Window if you're approved for this merchant?