Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 12th, 2011, 10:34 PM

Default Supplied Argument Not Valid MySQL

When I attempt to update the store settings (I figured I'd try this before I tried to update the entire store in case things went awry, good thing I did) I get this in the top portion of the datafeedr admin panel:

Quote:
Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/t1068022/public_html/wp-content/plugins/datafeedr/datafeedr.php on line 407

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/t1068022/public_html/wp-content/plugins/datafeedr/datafeedr.php on line 409

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/t1068022/public_html/wp-content/plugins/datafeedr/datafeedr.php on line 407

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/t1068022/public_html/wp-content/plugins/datafeedr/datafeedr.php on line 409
This is frustrating. I spent a long time configuring my store at the Factory. I have easily 5,000 products ready to go ... the decision to go to datafeedr was made after a 4 day struggle with PrestaCart in the trenches of World War PHP ... if I sound frustrated it's because I am ... but not really with anyone at DataFeedr, I just want my shop up and running
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Datafeedr Team

What version of the Datafeedr plugin are you using? You can find this by going to WP Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr and then scrolling to the bottom of the page.
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Datafeedr Team

Also, you should be getting a more detailed error in red. Can you please post that as well?
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:30 PM

Just deleted the WP installation and started fresh ... I'm at a clean slate. Should I set up the plugin (it's already activated) or wait for your response? .... which I guess I will do anyway because I'm asking you a question. What am I, retarded? Sorry.
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Datafeedr Team

You should be getting a more detailed error in red. Can you please post that as well?
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:37 PM

Default Screenshot

SS attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prtscrn.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	361  
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Datafeedr Team

I believe your store is too big and that is what is causing the errors. There is a 100,000 product limit and you are over that limit. You can check your store's statistics in the Factory. Just go to the store's main page and click 'show statistics'.
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:46 PM

But I haven't imported anything yet. I just hit update settings. Does update settings inform my site how many products there are?
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Datafeedr Team

If you haven't imported your store yet, update settings will not do anything for you. Can you please PM me the following information:

BLOG LOGIN INFO with ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSIONS (Temporary login information preferred)
Admin URL:
Username:
Password:

Eric
Password:
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:07 AM

Did you also mean to ask for FTP?
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Datafeedr Team

Actually, I need access to phpmyadmin. You are missing critical Datafeedr tables in your DB.
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:40 AM

How goes it?
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Datafeedr Team

Still troubleshooting. This may take some time.
Old January 13th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

This is going to take some time to figure out. It might be because the store is so large but I'm not sure. I will update you as soon as we know more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:43 AM

Hey man, don't apologize, no worries. Glad to have such great support! Thanks!
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

OK, your site has been updated and you are good to go.

But, one thing to keep in mind...

Because of the size of your store, the update took 8 minutes, but the update page was reloaded after about 2 minutes with no visual feedback about the update. This is confusing behavior that we will be addressing asap.

But in the meantime, if you click the "Update Products and Settings" button, the page will finish loading after about 2 minutes but the import is not complete. You need to wait another 6 to 8 minutes for it to complete. Personally, if I needed to update my products, I would click the "Update Products and Settings" button, go get a cup of coffee and take a break. Give it a good 10 minutes and then check your store. 10 minutes should a sufficient enough time to let the update run. Your store is large and the file that is being generated on our end, transferred to your site and then processed on your end is about 200Mb (or 1/5th of a gig)! So it takes time.

If you need to make an update to your settings, you should use the "Update Settings Only" button which actually processes non-product related stuff. See more about that here: http://www.datafeedr.com/docs/item/125

Eric
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Man oh man. You're awesome Eric. Just two questions I didn't get the answer to in the videos:

What's the deal with ShopperPress - do these two entities work in tandem? Or is v3.0 not simpatico with ShopperPress/PremiumPress?

I know that updating the store will add new products, but as products are deleted from the provider ... are they removed from my site as well?

Thanks my friend!
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Datafeedr Team

I don't know what's up with ShopperPress. Not sure if they have tweaked their software to use our new system.

Yes, products removed by the merchant will be removed from your store automatically.

Eric
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:16 PM

Also, my store is empty ... did you run the import or do I need to run it?
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannercampbell View Post
Also, my store is empty ... did you run the import or do I need to run it?
Your store is not empty. It's here: http://yourdomain.com/?q=store