Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 19th, 2014, 12:57 PM

Default Update Worldwide Golf Shops please

Worldwide Golf shops believes they have their feed repaired and have updated their feed on C.J.

Can you get the new feed from C.J. so I can test it and let them know if it's ok?

Thanks,
Ken
Old May 19th, 2014, 02:32 PM

Carlsbad Golf Center just notified me that they also updated their feed. Can you refresh that one as well please. Sooner the better, if it's done before they leave I can alert them if the problem persists. Thanks.
Old May 20th, 2014, 07:51 AM

I don't know if you updated either Carlsbad or Worldwide Golf. I just updated the feeds on my store and Carlsbad seems to be ok, but I've only tested a few. Worldwide Golf has all links going to a default landing page. They wrote to me to test it as they updated their feed and believe it should be working. I know you said that you update feeds all the time, and you can't do special uploads for a customer when their is a problem, but can you at least let me know when you do it. Without knowing if this is the old or new feed I can't tell if they fixed it or not. Right now they are live on my site so they can see what's happening. But I can't tell them when was the last update. Thanks!
Old May 20th, 2014, 10:03 AM

A new CJ update went live this morning but it's possible the new Worldwide Golf feed was not yet included as the CJ update was already running when this forum thread was created.

If the issue is still the same it probably means the new feed wasn't processed yet. It will then be processed with the next update in the next few days.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 07:58 PM

A new CJ update is available.

In case the Worldwide Golf feed changes were not processed with the previous update the new changes should have been processed now with this update.