Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old April 15th, 2014, 01:52 PM

Default add our own coupon code?

One retailer gave us our own coupon code people can apply when buying from our store. is there a way for me to enter the coupon code manually so it shows up under all product details from that retailer?

http://saveongolf.net
Old April 15th, 2014, 01:57 PM

Try this /showthread.php?t=9293 (second post)
Old April 15th, 2014, 02:35 PM

Not sure if that will do what I need it to do Stefan? I need this coupon to show up under any product detail result for Worldwide Golf Shops. Just like these do for Golfsmith. http://saveongolf.net/store/tour-edg...7901874164100/

Here is the actual info. I received.

Use coupon code SAVEGOLF10 which entitles SAVEONGOLF.NET visitors $10 off orders of $50 or more! One per customer.

Exclusion copy:
*Discount Cannot Be Applied Toward Purchase of Gift Cards or Previous Purchases. Due to Manufacturer Restrictions Not All Items Can Be Discounted. Most PING and Titleist products cannot be discounted. Select Items from these manufacturers are excluded: Adams, Footjoy, Cleveland, Cobra, Callaway, TaylorMade, Nike, Mizuno, Odyssey. Additional Exclusions May Apply. Discounts Cannot Be Combined With Other Coupons or Advertised Offers or Discounts Unless Specified. Certain PING and some oversized items do not qualify for free shipping.
Old April 15th, 2014, 04:48 PM

Why not sure? Did you try it?

When adding a custom product or coupon/deal you can assign it also to an EXISTING merchant in our database.

1. Go to Factory > Custom Products > Add a custom product
2. Add the necessary details and choose in the merchant dropdown $Worldwide Golf Shops.
3. Click the Save & Close button
4. Then add the custom coupon to your category "Find Coupons".
Old April 15th, 2014, 06:25 PM

I'll give it a go tomorrow. Seems a little less daunting the way you wrote it above. However I'm done on this damn computer for the night! My eyes are crossing. Thanks for your always quick response! Goodnight!
Old April 18th, 2014, 03:21 PM

Stefan...Worldwide Golf Shops doesn't have a coupon code feed listed. Will this work without that?
Old April 18th, 2014, 04:34 PM

When I posted above instructions a Worldwide Golf Shops coupon was available. Looks like the coupon expired. That's why the merchant $Worldwide Golf Shops is currently unavailable in the Factory.

Instead of assigning the custom coupon to $Worldwide Golf Shops try to assign it just to Worldwide Golf Shops and then add the custom coupon to your category "Find Coupons".
Old April 20th, 2014, 04:20 PM

But then it won't display like the other coupons below the detail results right? I'm pretty confused here....
Old April 20th, 2014, 05:09 PM

Did you try it?

I've added a custom deal and added it to your "Find Coupons" category.

Can you update your store by clicking the "Update Products & Settings" button in the plugin?
Old April 21st, 2014, 07:27 AM

Thanks very much Stefan. It look great. Later today I'm going to back track what you did so hopefully I'll be able to figure it out for next time. (I'd like to get most suppliers to offer us some kind of site specific discount code...and I have to figure out how to change the expire date(s)

Thanks again!
Ken