Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old April 14th, 2014, 03:33 PM

Default how do you pull the feeds?

Hey guys. Worldwide Golf is trying to fix their feeds and had a question for me that I didn't know the answer to. They e-mailed you but that would be a lot slower than me posting it here. So here it is! Hope this is ok. He cc.'d me on it.

Hello Stefan,

I'm reaching out to you because one of the affiliates that pulls feeds from your site,www.datafeedr.com is having a lot of issues with an existing feed and has expressed a lot of concern.

I am the affiliate manager for Worldwide Golf Shops (WGS) on CJ and I have been contacted by a couple of affiliates to let me know that the feed is not being updated properly. WGS is aware and has tried to re-run their script so it auto-updates to CJ's FTP site. However, it's not updating on CJ's side for some reason.

We are in the process of working closely with CJ to troubleshoot and fix the issue but they have asked me to reach out to you directly to see how you pull the product feed regularly. Do you pull the product catalog via an export or from one of the link tabs in CJ?

Thanks in advance for your prompt response and help!

Best,
ziggy
Old April 14th, 2014, 03:57 PM

I already replied to Ziggy.
Old April 15th, 2014, 11:20 AM

thanks.
Old April 15th, 2014, 07:47 PM

Ziggy just wrote to me that they think they have it fixed. Can you get the Worldwide Golf feed from C.J. again so I can check? thanks
Old April 16th, 2014, 04:04 AM

It's not working. I downloaded the latest datafeed from the server and tested some product links.

Products like "Adams 2012 Tight Lies Plus Ladies 13pc Set" and "*Brand New* Nike 2009 SQ DYMO 10.5 Driver" for example still redirect to home page.
Old April 16th, 2014, 11:52 AM

ugh...

Thanks Stefan!

Ken