Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old April 8th, 2014, 10:19 PM

Default When click my merchants product page link I'm redirected to their homepage

http://www.akamkis.com/comparefragranceprices
When I click on the product links for scented monkey and perfume worldwide I'm taken to their homepage instead of their product url. The rest of my merchants are working ok. Can you please tell me if I am somehow causing the problem?
Thanks
Old April 9th, 2014, 11:09 AM

Actually there are 2 issues when I look at the 2 comparison sets on your home page...

Issue 1:

Below is the compset for the first product "Dolce Gabbana (The One)"

http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder...?compset=49669

You'll see that Scented Monkey and Perfume Worldwide are no longer part of the compset.

In other words the 2 merchants no longer sell this product.

That's why you're redirected to the home page when clicking the buy link.

You should update your store by clicking the "Update Products and Settings" button or wait until the next automatic update for your store runs in order to get the merchants removed.

Note that there will be always a delay between the moment a merchant updates the datafeed and the moment we process the new datafeed.

Issue 2:

The product in the second compset "Versace Pour Homme" still exists in the Scented Monkey and Perfume Worldwide datafeeds.

http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder...?compset=49661

But that exact product (Versace Pour Homme Mens Eau De Toilette 4.2 oz) seems no longer available on the Scented Monkey and Perfume Worldwide websites.

That's why you're also redirected to the home page when clicking the buy link.

So it seems both merchants haven't removed that exact product from their datafeeds yet.

It's best to contact the merchants and make them aware about the issue and ask them to update their datafeeds.
Old April 11th, 2014, 09:47 AM

Thanks! Once again you've been very helpful.