Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:23 PM

Default Search and choose chosen products for categories

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to search and choose products within my already chosen products, and make new categories with them?

My issue is that I have some marchants which have many brands from many countries to choose from. I only need danish brands, so I have made a brand categorie for each brand name and added the products from the brand to the right categories. The brands have many different product types like ex. jeans and t-shirts. Now I would like to make a category called ex. "Jeans" and on called "T-shirts" where I can show all jeans and all T-shirts across all brands within the brands I have already added to my shop.

The brands I will show with the brand filter widget, but the categories I would like to show as a list.

How do search and chose ex. jeans and t-shirts within my shop and show them as wished?

BR
Thomas
Store ID: 44162
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:27 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

The easiest way would probably be to duplicate a category and then set it as a sub-category and apply further filters to that category.

Eric