Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old September 25th, 2014, 09:04 PM

ya know Stefan, when someone like me...who's knows less about this stuff than maybe anyone on the planet gets that close to getting it right....you really should say something. It may never happen again!

I'm very relieved. Thanks so much for fixing that for me. I'm going to bed. Ugh.

till tomorrow!
ken
Old September 25th, 2014, 09:06 PM

...but before I go. That question above in my flurry of questions... can I somehow remove every amazon product from my store, wipe the slate clean and start adding over 1 by 1? it would be a lot easier than manually doing so for 219 categories. i don't want to just untick it, because I do want a few Amazon products.
Old September 26th, 2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeestonk View Post
...but before I go. That question above in my flurry of questions... can I somehow remove every amazon product from my store, wipe the slate clean and start adding over 1 by 1? it would be a lot easier than manually doing so for 219 categories. i don't want to just untick it, because I do want a few Amazon products.
There's no automated way to do this through the Factory interface.

However, we can remove for this one time the Amazon products directly in the DB. Therefore we need the shop ID (URL of the shop in the Factory).
Old September 26th, 2014, 07:48 AM

Hi Stefan. That would be great, thanks.

I'm assuming you are removing from MY database right? I don't think you guys actually have an Amazon database like the others that you download. The reason I ask is right now I have 2 stores that are for SAVEONGOLF.NET. The one that is called "copy", which is the one I am going to use, and the original which is the fail safe until we are sure all is well with the new one. But anyway, I think this is what you wanted. The first URL is the "copy" , which is the one to remove them from if you can only do the one. The products should be the same in both from Amazon I believe, so not sure how it works. But if it removes them from both that is even better.

Thanks!

http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder/shop?shop=46018 (this is the one we will use)

http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder/shop?shop=42107
Old September 26th, 2014, 10:30 AM

The Amazon products have been removed from your 2 shops in the Factory.

Please delete the local storage in the plugin (Amazon API section) and then update your store to get the Amazon products removed from your site.