Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old September 8th, 2014, 06:16 PM

Default what font?

http://saveongolf.net

Hey guys. Easy one for you this time...where do I look to find out what font is being displayed on my current datafeedr results? Is that controlled in datafeedr or Wordpress?
Old September 8th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

That's controlled by your WordPress theme.

This video might help: http://www.datafeedr.com/videos/?video=firebug#videotop

Eric
Old September 9th, 2014, 07:21 AM

Hi Eric. Watched the video. Not the easiest thing to digest if you're not the greatest coder. Can you tell me is there an easy way to just find out what font is being used in my feeds and how to change that? What I'm looking to do is match the font size and style I have now in my new wordpress theme that is being worked on now. (I have someone doing this for me.) I just want to find out what font style is being used and the font size of the datafeedr results title/price/description so they can match it on the new site. http://saveongolf.net . The site that is being worked on is http://www.codexhub.com/saveongolf/ . I'd be very appreciative if you could take a quick peak of the new site and give me your opinion and any suggestions. (it's not fully functional yet.)

Thanks!
Ken

Last edited by yankeestonk : September 9th, 2014 at 07:22 AM.
Old September 9th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeestonk View Post
What I'm looking to do is match the font size and style I have now in my new wordpress theme that is being worked on now. (I have someone doing this for me.) I just want to find out what font style is being used and the font size of the datafeedr results title/price/description so they can match it on the new site.
Your theme controls the font family and size of your Datafeedr product names. It's best if you ask your theme developer what they are using.

Eric
Old September 9th, 2014, 08:00 AM

I've done that but the style still looks nothing like the original, which I like much better than what is displaying now. Was hoping you'd have some way to tell from your end (since you know what you are doing!) and could tell me what my current theme is using so I could just tell them what to use. But I guess you have no way to do that since it's controlled in Wordpress. THanks anyway.
Old September 9th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Datafeedr Team

Your current theme appears to be using Helvetica. The titles seems to be 22px.