Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:55 AM
keithlefty keithlefty is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default Wrong store content being displayed in page

Hi Eric, I hope you can help me with this one which is baffling me!
I have created two completely separate datafeedr stores (each with their own individual wordpress install) in subfolders of my main domain so that I can separate UK and US merchants and show products just appropriate to each country and with the correct currency.
All has been working fine for years but recently something has gone wrong.

The US store is at
http://www.anythinglefthanded.co.uk/us/
and displays correctly - the frame has the US flag top right and the link to US store home at the top of left menu and the content is from the correct US datafeedr store with connection key ending ....sgbj

The UK store is at
http://www.anythinglefthanded.co.uk/uk/
and the frame displays correctly with the UK flag top right and the link US store home at the top of left menu BUT the content on the home page is from the INCORRECT US datafeedr store (main page and right sidebar category list) with connection key ending ....sgbj
The UK store has connection key ending in ....6fsm and should be showing the UK content, but is NOT!

Going direct to the url of a UK store page like
http://www.anythinglefthanded.co.uk/...egory/hybrids/
works fine
It is just the home page for the store that is picking up the wrong content.

I have updated both datafeedr plugins to the current version, checked all the settings and connection keys and updated products and settings but with no change.

I thought this might be some sort of cacheing issue or a problem with being logged in to the other store either in Wordpress or Datafeedr but I have cleared everything down, cleared cache and history in the browser and still have the problem.

I cannot see anything in the datafeedr setup that looks odd and as far as I can see there is nothing in my .htaccess that would cause a redirect.

Do you have any idea what might be causing the problem?
Thanks
Keith
  #2  
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:16 AM
keithlefty keithlefty is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default

**************************************
Think I have fixed this by changing the temp folder in the directory setup to a local one in the individual store subfolders.
Looks like the updates were overlapping somehow but not sure why this has not been a problem before.
**************************************
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
limit price of items displayed in store front Michaelgs Tips, Tricks & Tutorials 3 August 21st, 2012 10:04 AM
Widgets appearing in wrong place on store page luckcactus Problems 2 November 13th, 2011 03:03 PM
Category redirects to wrong page cashnow1 Problems 6 November 10th, 2011 09:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.