Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old October 5th, 2012, 01:33 PM

Unhappy Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Hi Eric,

Is there a problem with the product feed from Wholesale Halloween Costumes merchant under Share a Sale? I have noticed today their products were properly displayed in my store
WP site http://costumedepot.joystin.com/ but when clicked, the page is blank or there is a message that says they are not active or currently not available. I am sure my account with them is active and approved from Share A Sale. Please check what's causing this issue.

Thanks,
JR
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

You have not inserted your ShareASale affiliate ID here: The Factory > Your Store > Store menu > Affiliate IDs & Tracking Parameters.

Eric
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM

Red face

Thanks for telling me this Eric! What does it mean by merchant currently not available in the factory > select merchant > under Linkshare list of my selected merchants, it shows a yellow triangle for each not currently available?

JR
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Datafeedr Team

It means that the merchant was available, is currently not available but we will attempt to make them available in the Factory if possible.
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:05 PM

Red face

Hi Eric,

The issue still occurs today when i open and click the links and products to this wp store.I checked and i have the proper ID and selected the right affiliate in the factory.I tried to update it many times in my store, but they're not taking me the merchat page.Here's the message when i click the products link from my store.

Quote:
The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.

Please check this issue.

JR
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:51 AM

Currently HalloweenAndCostumes.com has status Temporarily Offline in Shareasale - hence the inactive links.

See https://shareasale.com/a-viewmerchan...rchantID=33401
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:11 AM

Hi Stefan,

I discovered this issue yesterday and probably they've been offlline 2 or 3 days ago.Does this mean they are out of business? Please explain what it means when a merchant status is "Temporarily Offline" ?

Thanks,
JR
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:16 AM

Next to the status you see an i icon which explains the status.

It's best you contact the merchant to see what's going on.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM

Thanks!