Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:04 PM

Wink store not showing up

Store ID: 39840
Website URL: http://www.the-music-universe.com/musicnegotiator
URL to page in question: http://www.the-music-universe.com/musicnegotiator

Hi, I have just installed the plugin and it shows that I have my store imported with products. However, it is not producing any results on my web site. I am using an Elegant theme's theme: eStore.

My wordpress is installed in the sub-directory of the-music-universe (/musicnegotiator), just incase that makes a difference. At first, I kept having issues with the store not importing from the factory because of the url (sub-directory). I changed the value in the basic store settings to read just the-music-universe (not where I want my store--I want it in the sub-directory (music negotiator).

Even so, the plugin shows that I have 2 categories in my store (/musicnetgotiator) with almost 4 thousand products, but those categories are not showing up any where in admin or the site.

Help?
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Welcome to the forums!

Your store is appearing here: http://www.the-music-universe.com/musicnegotiator/store

Datafeedr currently doesn't integrate into e-commerce themes. That's why it's not appearing where you might expect it to.

You just need to configure your "Store" page to display a sidebar and then add some Datafeedr widgets to the sidebar to expose your store's categories. You can configure your store page here: WordPress Admin Area > Pages > "Store" > edit

Also, it looks like you are missing a few images. I would recommend storing your images locally. I've outlined how to do that here: /showthread.php?t=5770

Eric
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:42 AM

Awesome, thank you for the quick reply. I heard there was excellent customer support here, and it is apparently very true! Thanks again, Paul ~
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:31 AM

Hi Eric,

I went through the images tutorial, but still missing images. I should note though that the images were also not showing up when I added them from the products list to begin with. I assume that is something I will need to call the affiliate about? Also, there doesn't seem to be a 'store' page in my wordpress admin; 0 categories from store either.
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

If the images were missing in the Factory then that means the image URLs that the merchant provided were broken. You'll need to contact the merchant about that.

Your "Store" WordPress page should be here:
http://www.the-music-universe.com/mu...13&action=edit

You won't find store categories in your WP admin area. All of that information is stored in the Factory only.

Eric
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM

You wrote:
You just need to configure your "Store" page to display a sidebar and then add some Datafeedr widgets to the sidebar to expose your store's categories. You can configure your store page here: WordPress Admin Area > Pages > "Store" > edit

That 'store' page is not in my admin area.

I was able to add a datafeedr widget to the side bar of my theme.
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Is your "Store" page in the Trash?

Eric
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Hello,

No, it's not in the trash.

Paul
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Can you PM me the following information:

BLOG LOGIN INFO with ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSIONS (Temporary login information preferred)
Admin URL:
Username:
Password:

Thanks,
Eric
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

You renamed your "Store" page to Instruments but it's still right where I said:
http://www.the-music-universe.com/mu...13&action=edit

By unchecking the "Full Width Page" you get a sidebar.

Eric