|Home||Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
Add a list of merchant logos to your sidebar
Here's how to add a list of logos to your sidebar like this:
1. Add the following function to your theme's functions.php file:
3. Go here: The Factory > Your Store > VIEWS > WIDGETS > Add a new view
4. Name the new view "Merchant Logos".
5. Add a Text module to the new "Merchant Logos" view.
6. Add the following code to the Text module:
<?php echo dfr_get_merchant_logos(); ?>
8. Go here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr
9. Click the [Update Settings Only] button.
10. Go here: WordPress Admin Area > Appearance > Widgets
11. Add a Datafeedr widget to your sidebar and choose "Merchant Logos" from the drop down list.
If you have missing logos, you will either need to add them yourself or request that they be added in this forum: /forumdisplay.php?f=13
Configure your email settings to receive an email when your question is answered.
Version 3 Information Removing the title "Store" from your store pages Set your store as your homepage
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|List Merchant Logos||bravecreative||Questions||19||June 28th, 2011 08:47 AM|
|no merchant logos||marcaustin||Problems||13||March 7th, 2011 03:23 PM|