Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 9th, 2011, 06:19 PM

Default Sale Price

www.thekitchentool.com
store id = 30751

Hi,

I just integrated the Sale Price code into my Product Details and Product List views. I notice that when I go to Cooking.com, I see a sale on All-Clad products but after updating the settings I don't see any of the All-Clad cookware sets on my site with a sale price listed.

http://www.thekitchentool.com/store/...brand=All-Clad

At first I thought maybe Cooking.com did not send the sale prices in their data feed but when looking at one product in my story factory, I saw this was not the case:
http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder...ory?cat=571104 so must be my implementation.

I integrated the following code mentioned at /show...ht=sale+price:

<?php if ($product->saleprice > 0 && $product->saleprice < $product->price) { ?>
<div class="prc">
<small>
Was: <span style="text-decoration: line-throught;">[product.currency mode='sign'][product.price]</span><br />
Now: <span style="font-weight: bold; color:red;">[product.currency mode='sign'][product.saleprice]</span>
</small>
</div>
<?php } else { ?>
<div class="prc">
<small>
[product.currency mode='sign'][product.price]
</small>
</div>
<?php } ?>

I've copied in all the text from the Product Details view below.

Thanks for your help,
Melissa

p.s. the updating of the settings happens super fast now so whatever you did, works great!

<!-- Single Product -->
<div class="sp">
<div class="lc">
<div class="thmb">
<a href="[product.url direct='0']" title="[product.name]" target="_blank">
[product.image tag='1']
</a>
</div>
</div>
<div class="rc">
<h2><a href="[product.url direct='0']" title="[product.name]" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none">[product.name]</a></h2>
<p class="desc">[product.description]</p>
<div>
[product.each_tag]<?php if($nn>1){echo ', ';}?><a href="[tag.link]"><?php echo str_replace("-"," ",$tag->name);?></a>[product.end]
</div>
<?php if ($product->saleprice > 0 && $product->saleprice < $product->price) { ?>
<div class="prc">
<medium>
Was: <span style="text-decoration: line-throught;">[product.currency mode='sign'][product.price]</span><br />
Now: <span style="font-weight: bold; color:red;">[product.currency mode='sign'][product.saleprice]</span>
</medium>
</div>
<?php } else { ?>
<div class="prc">
<medium>
[product.currency mode='sign'][product.price]
</medium>
</div>
<?php } ?>
<div class="btns">
<a href="[product.url]" class="dfbutton dforange dflarge dfrounded" title="Buy this product" target="_blank">Buy</a>
</div>
</div>
<div class="clearingdiv"> </div>
</div>
<!-- /Single Product -->
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

From what I can tell, all the products from Cooking.com have the same sale price as the regular price.

So in your code you have this:

Which basically reads "if saleprice is greater than 0 AND saleprice is less than regular price, display the saleprice". Because the saleprice does not meet those requirements, it does not get displayed.

Eric
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:15 AM

No, the product that I put a link into my first post in this thread (product ID 194700162660576) shows a price of $1534.95 and a Sale Price of $919.99 and that's just the first one I found on the first page of products in the cookware set category, I'm sure there are others as well.
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by meperez View Post
No, the product that I put a link into my first post in this thread
You didn't link to a product in your first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meperez View Post
(product ID 194700162660576) shows a price of $1534.95 and a Sale Price of $919.99
Here's that product on your site:

It does show the sale price.

For your Category pages, you have not integrated the sale price code into that page view:

Eric
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:26 PM

Excellent, thank you!!