Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 4th, 2013, 10:40 PM

Default Thumbnail Images Too Small

Store ID: ?????
Website URL: www.stylebot.com.au
URL to page in question: http://www.stylebot.com.au/store

I know this question has been asked many times, but I can't seem to find a straight answer in the forums, and have tried several of the options suggested without any luck...

Is there a way to make my thumbnails bigger? I'm happy to delete some of the content from the boxes to make room, I've already turned off the descriptions... they need to be at least twice the size they currently are to be effective.

I've managed to make the detail product images an acceptable size, but can't do anything with the random products or category products pages.

Any direction would be appreciated.
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Try adding the following CSS code to your Custom CSS (instructions):

Code:
#view .pl .col3 .thmb img
{
	max-width: 180px;
	max-height: 180px;
	width: expression(this.height < this.width && this.width > 180 ? '180px' :true);
	height: expression(this.height > this.width && this.height > 180 ? '180px' :true);
}

#view .pl .col3 .thmb
{
	width: 180px;
	height: 190px;
}
Eric
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:08 AM

Hmm, no luck. I have some similar code in there to make the detailed images appear larger, would that be over-riding this possibly?
Old May 6th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkoutoz View Post
Hmm, no luck. I have some similar code in there to make the detailed images appear larger, would that be over-riding this possibly?
After you added the CSS code did you click the [Update Settings Only] button on your website?

Eric
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:37 PM

Yes, I did that but it didn't change anything. I just tried it again and it changed, so I must have done something wrong the first time. Although, it right justifies the image and leaves a heap of space between the image and the price...

Sorry, I don't know anything about CSS so I'm sure this is all very obvious, but I can't figure it out?

Old May 6th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Could you try clicking your [Update Settings Only] button again? If it doesn't work, could you leave the changes in place so I can see what's going wrong?

Eric