"How do I enlarge the product thumbnails"
This is a question that has many answers and it seems that the answer depends on:
- WP theme
- Number of columns
- Size of image provide by merchant
Is that correct?
If the size of the thumbnail provided by different merchants is not consistent, and in some cases too small to be stretched, would it not be better to use the method of reducing the size of the main image in each case?
All my sites are three column sites using. What are the steps for:
- Selecting the main merchant image, not the thumbnail
- Reducing that image to a fixed size for all products
- Aligining that image in the centre
- Creating an equal amount of white space all around each image