View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2014, 06:20 AM

Hi Stefan,

I disabled the Yoast Plugin and unchecked it in the other. I also cleared the cache with the super cache widget. Still doing same thing. I'm going to try and clear facebook's cache as well. There is a way to do that and I'm working on it. I don't think that's going to change it though. Something else is going on. You mentioned the code in the details' page. Can you look at it for me. I'm pasting below. Just to see if I have something way off. Also I'm not sure I know how you could tell the pages all had the same title. Could you check that and tell me if it's still like that with the Yoast off now? http://saveongolf.net

<!-- Detail Heading -->
<h2>Product Details:</h2>
<!-- /Detail Heading -->

<!-- Single Product -->
<div class="sp">
<div class="bdr">
<div class="lc">
<div class="thmb">
<a href="[product.url direct='0']" title="[product.name]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
[product.image tag='1']
</a>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="rc">
<h2><a href="[product.url direct='0']" title="[product.name]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[product.name]</a></h2>

<?php if ($product->saleprice > 0 && $product->saleprice < $product->price) { ?>
<div class="prc">
<small>
<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">[product.currency mode='sign'][product.price]</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold; color:red;">[product.currency mode='sign'][product.saleprice]</span>
</small>
</div>
<?php } else { ?>
<div class="prc">
<small>
[product.currency mode='sign'][product.price]
</small>
</div>
<?php } ?>
<p class="desc"> [product.description]</p>
<div class="logo">[product.merchant_logo]</div>
<div>
[product.each_tag]<?php if($nn>1){echo ', ';}?><a href="[tag.link]"><?php echo str_replace("-"," ",$tag->name);?></a>[/product.each_tag]
</div>

<?php if ($product->saleprice > 0 && $product->saleprice < $product->price) { ?>

<?php } else { ?>

<?php } ?>

<div class="btns">
<a href="[product.url]" class="dfbutton dforange dflarge" title="See more details at retailer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">See It</a>
</div>
</div>
<div class="clearingdiv"> </div>
</div>
<!-- /Single Product -->