View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2014, 09:02 AM

tried it on top and at the bottom. On top in still runs into the product. On the bottom is renders behind the other products module. I haven't touched the settings in Easy share yet but the attachment image you posted shows that unchecked. Mine is checked. Should I uncheck it? I doubt that will make it render differently though right? What is that supposed to do? Even the share bar I have near the bottom of every page doesn't work properly for facebook. It usually pulls the homepage URL, but sometimes it pulls the product info. But even when it pulls the product info. it shows the same image from the homepage every time. (one of the images from the slider everytime)

Don't know if it matters but when I tried to add breadcrumbs to the search results those also ran into the product details. At this point I would be happy just to get the bar near the bottom of every page to share the URL and info. from the page it's on and the image of the product not that slider image. Do you think it's a setting in the app somewhere?

Do you think it would help to somehow set the share bar to load last on the page?

Check out this setting area. Are these set correctly do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	facebooksetting.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	797  

Last edited by yankeestonk : October 8th, 2014 at 09:08 AM. Reason: add image for setting that may be the problem?