Thread: Drip Problem
View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2013, 06:53 PM

thanks Eric...

After testing and testings this is the situation now:

1- The blog posts directs to pages wit the same content (I had to activate againg "store" into "view" in the factory to have the store in the home page and the problem back)

2- In the moment I change some internal of the product list in the category page (as the size of the texts, etc...) all boxes start making some weird things... the position changes, 3 in one row and after 1 in the next row... you can see in all menu items like "samsung", etc...

I know almost nothing about coding... I've learnt what I know from your videos (thanks!)

the code I have now is this:

<div class="pl">
[product.each]
<div class="t1 col3">
<div class="bdr">
<h5 align="center"><a href="[product.link]" title="[product.name]">[product.name]</a></h5>
<div class="thmb"><a href="[product.link]" title="[product.name]">[product.image tag='1']</a></div>
<div class="prc"><strong>[product.currency mode='sign'][product.price]</strong></div>
<p class="desc">[product.description]</p>
<div class="btns">
<a href="[product.link]" title="View details [product.name]" class="dfbutton dforange dfmedium">Detalles</a>
<a href="[product.url direct='0']" title="Buy [product.name]" class="dfbutton dfred dfmedium" rel="nofollow">COMPRA</a>
</div>
<div class="clearingdiv"> </div>
</div>
</div>
[/product.each]
<div class="clearingdiv"> </div>
</div>

Thanks...

Javier