Unfortunately, this is not really what I'm looking for… I may have confused you with an earlier thread.
What I want to do is this:
1. Create a 2 tier Menu in Factory > Store > Categories
Fashion & Lifestyle
- Womens Fashion & Lifestyle
This is done.
2. Create an Advanced Drop Down Filter:
The above should allow me to create specific top and subcategories, as this list will change in relation to Point (1). Consider this as tiers 3 and 4
Select a 'Product' (default button)
--- Shoes & Boots
--- Bags & Purse
3. Is completed.
Select a Brand (default button)
- Paul Smith (Brand relates to featured category)
Select a Merchant (default button)
- House of Fraser (Merchant relates to featured category)
Select a Price
- Less than 100
- 100 - 250
However, I would like to combine Points 2 and 3 into one Widget View.
Hope this clarifies… :/