View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:50 PM

Hi Eric!

I've added your code below to the custom CSS and it is overriding the template and giving me the 550px image size that I want, but also the effect you suspect
http://hartmarket.com/store/online-s...7700000390351/

It's aligning the description to the right of this image, instead of below. I've tried playing with and moving around the DIV /DIV sections but it seemed to make it worse for me, and actually overlaying or rather underlaying the sidebar and/or including itself in the 'social' fb/g+/tweet blockquotes.

Can you do your magic and figure a way to map out the [product.description] section ??

Quote:
<!-- Single Product -->
<div class="sp">
<div class="lc">
<div class="thmb">
<a href="[product.url direct='0']" title="[product.name]" target="_blank">
[product.image tag='1']
</a>
</div>
</div>
<div class="rc">
<h2><a href="[product.url direct='0']" title="[product.name]" target="_blank">[product.name]</a></h2>
<p class="desc">[product.description]</p>
<div class="prc">[product.currency mode="sign"][product.price]</div>
<div class="btns">
<a href="[product.url]" class="dfbutton dfred dflarge dfrounded" title="Buy this product" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Buy This Product</a>
</div>
</div>
<br/><br/><br/>
<blockquote>etc</blockquote>

<div class="clearingdiv"> </div>
</div>
<!-- /Single Product -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Hi

Because the CSS is overriding it.

Now that I know the URL to the page in question, I can tell you that you need to add the following CSS to your Custom CSS to get the desired effect.

Code:
#view .sp .lc {
	width: 560px;
}

#view .sp .rc {
	margin-left: 560px;
}

#view .sp .lc .thmb img {
	max-width: 550px;
}
But I don't think it will give you the effect you want. It really breaks the page but the image is now 550px wide.

Eric