View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Eric's Avatar
Eric Eric is offline
Datafeedr Team
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,902

Originally Posted by LimitlessMktg View Post
Updates were working fine all along (I updated once already after they enabled for my IP to fix), but have now removed the www in the factory. Other stores did not have www and they don't update now either. I have turned on debug, but now it just sits at 'reading'.
The newest version of the plugin is now: 3.3.3596

Please upgrade to 3.3.3596 and then click the [Update Products and Settings] button.

Also, you still have 2 stores that have "www." in the domain name field. Those stores are ID: 33720 & 33796.

Also, store ID 33746 should be all lower case.