the mistake I made was that I set up all my content on the "store " default, instead of putting it straight on the wordpress. So i took that content and have now put it on the correct pages. No I dont think the urkl settinsg are different, but by setting up the pages teh way I have i.e.
it seems to have had a knock on effect to the category listings. The paths look correct in the url settings but i just get :
Oops, That wasn't found
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Perhaps you can find what you're looking for below.
Recent Blog Posts
So ive done something to upset it, I just cant figure out what though.
I apologise for messing it up what you set up, but i did need to take off the content I put on the stores front page on datafeedr, it doesn't pass title, descriptions properly by doing it that way does it.