To add a merchant logo directory, do this:
- Log into your server via an FTP program
- Navigate to /wp-content/uploads/
- In the uploads directory create a new directory named "logos"
- After the new directory is created, change the permissions on this directory to 777. You can use find the permission settings for a file or directory by right clicking the directory and looking for an option such as "Permissions..." or "Get information" or something like that.
- Once your "logos" directory has been created and has the proper permissions, you need to log into your blog and go to WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr > Web.
- In the "Merchant logo directory" field, input the following path: /wp-content/uploads/logos
- Click [Save]
- Click the [Update Products and Settings] button. This will load all available logos into the new logos directory that you created.
Now your logos should be appearing on your site.
If you are not comfortable with using an FTP program, you can do the same thing using File Manager which exists in your cPanel which can be found here: yoursite.com/cpanel
Hope that helps,