Good question... We will be adding them over time. If you need them added immediately, this is something that is possible for you to do.
To add your own logos, you need to do this:
- Create a Merchant logo directory (could be placed anywhere on your server but probably safest in your wordpress uploads folder. something like: /wp-content/uploads/logos/)
- Make it writable (permissions 777)
- Add the logo directory to the "Merchant logo directory" field here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr > Directories
- Get the ID of the merchant you want to add a logo for. You can find the merchant ID in the Factory on the Your Merchants page by hovering over the merchant.
- Create the logo. The logos we create are exactly 150x40px.
- Name the logo MERCHANT_ID.jpg|png|gif. The name of the image must be the merchant ID. The logo can be in .jpg or .png or .gif formats. Example: 12345.jpg
- Upload the logo to your Merchants logo directory.
Now your custom logo will be displayed on your site. If you want to use a different logo than we provided, you can upload your own custom logo into the Merchant logo directory. It will not be overwritten by our default logo.
Lastly, if you do create logos and they match our dimensions (150x40px) and you would like to contribute them to us, that would be great! If you want to do that let me know and I will explain how.