Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Questions (/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Using pagination with Categorty SHortcode (/showthread.php?t=9032)

Eric April 29th, 2013 10:56 AM

Hi,

Yes, I think all is set correctly. You just need to adjust your Privacy settings before you launch: Settings > Privacy

Yes, you just need to edit your Store page and under Page Attributes > Templates choose Sidebar Template

Eric

youngy April 29th, 2013 11:03 AM

Hi Eric,
Yes i did that deliberately so nothing got ranked as I was building it. Ill get a bit of content on there now and then make it indexabile.

Thats great Ill have a play around with that. Im hoping now Ive worked out the best way to build a datafeedr site with seo and indexing in mind etc.

Time to get cracking now!

Many Thanks for your help

Dave

youngy June 20th, 2013 10:36 AM

HI Eric,
I just wanted to confirm something using this code:

<?php if (is_dfr()) : ?><meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow" /><?php endif; ?>

If i put this in my header.php file. This will block ONLY the /store and any other paths with /store in it?

Im just confused as doesn't this code just block the robots and therefore block the whole of my site? Which is definitely not what i want.

Infact i want EVERYTHING indexing apart from domain.com/store - basically everything what datafeedr delivers.

Eric June 20th, 2013 10:43 AM

Hi,

Using the PHP code is_dfr() returns true for any page Datafeedr delivers. This includes search pages, category pages, custom datafeedr pages, product pages, etc...

After adding it you should view source on the pages you DON'T want blocked just to be sure.

Eric

youngy June 20th, 2013 10:52 AM

OK Cheers mate that clears it up now