Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Questions (/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Search merchants by category. (/showthread.php?t=8763)

Aichels March 8th, 2013 01:35 PM

Search merchants by category.

Hi,

Is there way in datafeedr how I can sort merchants by category? I want to get full list of Datafeedr approved merchants who sell clothing, so I can check all those shops and choose to which ones I should apply.

Thank you.

Eric March 8th, 2013 01:36 PM

Hi,

This is not possible. You might have better luck searching the affiliate network sites for merchants who offer clothing and apparel.

Eric

Aichels March 9th, 2013 04:31 AM

Yes I did that and I applied for many of them, but unfortunately many of them are not supported by Datafeedr. So I thought maybe you have list of Datafeedr supported merchants who are from clothing business.

stefan March 9th, 2013 06:19 AM

You can try this...

Go to the Merchant & Network Discovery Tool at http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder/search_all

Add a Keyword filter. Use a broad search term in the niche you're interested in. In your case that could be dress, jeans,... or whatever you're looking for in the clothing niche.

Eventually add a Networks filter if you only want to see merchants from a specific network. Click the Find button.

Now add the Merchants filter. You will get a list of the merchants who are selling the products you're searching for.

See video: http://www.datafeedr.com/videos/?vid...rc=yt#videotop

Aichels March 9th, 2013 02:09 PM

This way doesn't see to be very effective. I typed Dress and added Merchants filter, but I didn't saw there oasap.com shop which I'm sure has dresses. I will try then search via Sharesale and then check does Datafeedr has this shop.

stefan March 9th, 2013 03:19 PM

The term dress is maybe too general. It generates over 1 million results and only the 5000 most relevant results are shown. That's why you don't see merchants you might expect.

When further specifying the search term like Sleeveless Dress or Beach Dress or Vintage Floral Dress for example and limiting searches to one specific network like the Linkshare US network Oasap shows up as one of the merchants.