Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Questions (/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Can I use my own website (/showthread.php?t=8346)

shon889 December 22nd, 2012 10:19 PM

Can I use my own website

Store ID: 40668
Website URL: www.shonnettelouise.com
URL to page in question:

Hi,

What is the step by step way to add products to the existing site that I already have? With Datafeedr, will I have to set up a new site?

Thanks for any help :)

Eric December 23rd, 2012 09:55 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the forums!

You can add your Datafeedr store to your Wordpress site. The process is the same as outlined in our docs and videos.

However, the Datafeedr products will be displayed on different pages and in different formats than your current products. There's really no way around that unless you are able to import your Datafeedr products from the Datafeedr database tables into your current system.

Eric

shon889 December 23rd, 2012 12:48 PM

how can I keep it clean and easy?

Store ID: 40668
Website URL: www.shonnettelouise.com
URL to page in question:

Thank you Eric!

Has anyone been able to import Datafeedr products from the Datafeedr database tables into there current database system? If so how was that done? I want a clean professional site that's the reason I went with the theme I have. It looks like most people seem to be going more for a Blog. :confused: Help!:)

Eric December 23rd, 2012 05:06 PM

Hi,

Of course anything is possible but I've not heard of anyone performing what you are wanting to do. You might need to hire a freelance WP developer to get this type of functionality. This is not the type of customization we're able to provide.

Eric