Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Problems (/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Multiple filters (/showthread.php?t=4441)

trymv May 6th, 2011 06:06 AM

Multiple filters

Hi,

I just went through the guide on
/showthread.php?t=3853

The guide is brilliant, and I particularly like the [X] Remove brand filter. Nice feature.

I have set up a word filter and a price filter. Now when I go on my site and click on my word filter on the menu widget, it will filter correctly. I can then click on the price filter, and it will retain the word filter along with the price filter. That part works great.

And if I click on the price filter first, it will do a price filter correctly. However, when I have a price filter selected and then click my word filter, it does not retain the price filter.

1. Is there a way to make sure it retains a previous filter once I select a new filter?

2. Also, when I have several filters selected and click on [X] Remove brand filter, it clears out all my filters. Is there a way to make sure it retains the other filter(s) when the user clears one?

FYI: I am referring to the ring store. The other two are not yet set up.

Eric May 6th, 2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trymv (Post 20462)
1. Is there a way to make sure it retains a previous filter once I select a new filter?

This has been address in this thread: /showthread.php?t=3786

Quote:

Originally Posted by trymv (Post 20462)
2. Also, when I have several filters selected and click on [X] Remove brand filter, it clears out all my filters. Is there a way to make sure it retains the other filter(s) when the user clears one?

What is the code you have for the "remove brand filter" link? It sounds like it is improperly configured. It should look exactly like this:

HTML Code:

<a href="[server.url type='fullpage' query='-brand']">

trymv May 6th, 2011 10:42 AM

Got it

Thanks. I think I just found my own mistake. :)