Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Questions (/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Add a Non Network Merchant? (/showthread.php?t=4175)

cashnow March 22nd, 2011 11:00 AM

Add a Non Network Merchant?

Hi,

I am thinking about adding non-network merchant products to my site in an effort to generate one-way links.

However, in add new for custom products, the merchant has no option where I could manually add a merchant name.

Is it possible for me to add non-network merchant to the merchant field? Or, is there a way to create non-network product pages and have the right merchant name displayed?

Thank you!

Store ID 6719
www.forbabygifts.com

Eric March 22nd, 2011 11:28 AM

Hi

You can manually add merchants here: The Factory > Factory menu > Custom Products.

Eric

cashnow March 22nd, 2011 11:35 AM

Thank you, Eric!:D

dealme April 5th, 2011 02:41 AM

Is there anyway to upload a bulk amount of custom products for the custom merchant that is created?

Eric April 5th, 2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealme (Post 19652)
Is there anyway to upload a bulk amount of custom products for the custom merchant that is created?

No.

dealme April 6th, 2011 07:29 PM

ok. thanks anyways.

drewap April 7th, 2011 05:45 AM

Hi Eric,

I have looked at adding a custom merchant, which is all great info. How do we approach getting a merchant added that is already part of a network (say commission junction) but the merchant is not available in the Factory?

Cheers
Adam

stefan April 7th, 2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewap (Post 19711)
I have looked at adding a custom merchant, which is all great info. How do we approach getting a merchant added that is already part of a network (say commission junction) but the merchant is not available in the Factory?

You can post your merchant request here...

/forumdisplay.php?f=13