Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Problems (/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Title tags (/showthread.php?t=4123)

isler45 March 14th, 2011 12:41 PM

Title tags

This really isn't a datafeedr error more of a theme problem. My title tags work great with the default wordpress theme. I brought the pagelines pro theme and now they won't work on the store pages. If you have a moment could you see if its a simple change I need to make? Or if I need to try to contact them about it. It doesn't seem to make a difference if I use the All in one seo or not. I tried reading there message boards and their answer 99% of the time is use AIOSEO.

www.phoneandtabletcases.com

Eric March 14th, 2011 12:56 PM

Hi

It seems like the theme is just displaying the store name on your pages. What's the code between the <title> tags in your header.php file.

Eric

isler45 March 14th, 2011 01:02 PM

I don't see any title tags. I see this mess. Its the easiest theme in the world to use. But probably the hardest to modify especially when you have no idea what your doing with code lol.

<head>
<?php
do_action('pagelines_code_before_head'); //hook

pagelines_head_common(); // Common header information

do_action('pagelines_head'); //hook

print_pagelines_option('headerscripts'); // Header Scripts Input Option

pagelines_font_replacement(); // Cufon Font Replacement

pagelines_fix_ie('.pngbg, .shadow-bottom, .post-comments a, #fcolumns_container, #footer img, .branding_wrap img, .fboxgraphic img '); // Fix IE Issues. Args = .png images to fix in ie6

wp_head(); // Hook (WordPress)

?></head>

Eric March 14th, 2011 01:05 PM

Hmm... without seeing what's between the <title> tags, it's really hard to say. I would check the pagelines_head_common function.

isler45 March 14th, 2011 01:16 PM

Maybe I'll try asking them a few things over at pagelines before I ask 100 questions. Not really sure where to find the functions.