Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Problems (/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Hidden Categories in V3 Factory Not Hidden in V1 Store After Import (/showthread.php?t=3935)

cspdfadmin February 15th, 2011 09:53 PM

Hidden Categories in V3 Factory Not Hidden in V1 Store After Import

Eric,

I noticed after doing a download of a V1 store file from a V3 Factory, that an inconsistency occurred upon import of the V1 file from a V3 Factory into my V1 plugin store.

Categories which I changed to be Hidden in the V3 Factory, did not remain hidden when imported into the V1 plug in version of my store.

Will that be something I simply have to be mindful of until I upgrade my stores to v3 plugin, or is there an adjustment you can make in the v3 Factory not to include into v1 download files, any categories indicated as Hidden in the v3 factory?

- Steve

Eric February 15th, 2011 10:16 PM

Hi Steve
Quote:

Originally Posted by cspdfadmin (Post 17997)
Will that be something I simply have to be mindful of until I upgrade my stores to v3 plugin, or is there an adjustment you can make in the v3 Factory not to include into v1 download files, any categories indicated as Hidden in the v3 factory?

Yes, it's something to be mindful of while in the V3 factory. There are a lot of features in V3 factory that will have 0 effect (or in your case, an unexpected effect) on a V1 plugin store. It's a rocky transition but hopefully worth it.

Eric