Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Questions (/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Store problems with Wordpress (/showthread.php?t=3755)

julioz January 23rd, 2011 06:36 AM

Store problems with Wordpress

HI

I have installed the store in a 2 columns wordpress theme. When I am on the homepage there is no problem, but as soon as I click on store, the sidebar moved. I changed wordpress templates and this is happening on all of the templates with the new V3. you can have a look here:

http://www.4stringbass.net/ (Here everything looks OK) as soon as you click on store page

or go to:

http://www.4stringbass.net/store

The sidebar moved and the menu of the sidebar goes to the bottom of the page. As I said, I changed templates (I tried with 4 different templates)and n all of them I am having the same issue.

Do you know what is happening? Can you help me to fix it?

Thank you,

Eric January 23rd, 2011 10:33 AM

Hi

This is because you removed the last closing </div> tag from your store front page product list module. This is what you have:

HTML Code:

<div class="pl">
        <h2>Sneak Peek of 4 String Bass Store</h2>
        <p>Not sure what to get? Here are a few random products. Click on the image to get more detail or jut browse any dress using the menu on the left, and see the best 4 String Bass by category.</p>

[product.each]
        <div class="t1 col3">
                <div class="bdr">
                        <div class="thmb"><a href="[product.link]" title="[product.name]">[product.image tag='1']</a></div>
                        <h2><a href="[product.link]" title="[product.name]">[product.name]</a></h2>
                        <div class="btns">
                                <a href="[product.link]" title="View details [product.name]" class="dfbutton dforange dfmedium">Details</a>               
                        </div>
                        <div class="clearingdiv"> </div>
                </div>
        </div>
        [product.end]

This is what it should be:

HTML Code:

<h2>Sneak Peek of 4 String Bass Store</h2>
<p>Not sure what to get? Here are a few random products. Click on the image to get more detail or jut browse any dress using the menu on the left, and see the best 4 String Bass by category.</p>

<div class="pl">

[product.each]
        <div class="t1 col3">
                <div class="bdr">
                        <div class="thmb"><a href="[product.link]" title="[product.name]">[product.image tag='1']</a></div>
                        <h2><a href="[product.link]" title="[product.name]">[product.name]</a></h2>
                        <div class="btns">
                                <a href="[product.link]" title="View details [product.name]" class="dfbutton dforange dfmedium">Details</a>               
                        </div>
                </div>
        </div>
        [product.end]

</div>

Eric

julioz January 23rd, 2011 11:51 AM

Thank you Eric!