Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (/index.php)
-   Questions (/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Adding Mutiple pages. (/showthread.php?t=10850)

fitzwar July 31st, 2014 06:19 AM

Adding Mutiple pages.

travelservices4u.com

Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to add multiple pages. For example, I wanted to have a travel service, in one page flights, with the categories as necessary offering flights. Then in the next page one called hotels, package holidays, car rental, etc. As I didn't want this all on one front page as it would look more professional the other way.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

fitzwar July 31st, 2014 06:36 AM

Also, Can I use the woocommerce plugin with the store. To create a cart? Or would this not be possible.

Thanks

Eric July 31st, 2014 08:07 AM

Hi,

Adding 2 stores to 1 site is not possible. However you could create multiple WP pages that are essentially landing pages for your main categories and those landing pages would then link to parent categories in your store.

Here's more info about our WooCommerce integration: http://www.datafeedr.com/wc

However, since we're dealing with affiliate products, providing 'add to cart' functionality is not possible.

Eric

fitzwar August 1st, 2014 08:53 AM

Thanks. So I could have the front page with the main bits randomly selected like I have now. The create different categories for example car hire, this will show up on the main store side bar, but when they click on it. I can get this to some how land on a wordpress page? To separate it all somehow? Do you have a video for this at all?

Eric August 1st, 2014 09:09 AM

Hi,

You could do that. That's all core WP functionality so we don't have videos for that.

Just make sure your users can eventually get to a store category page. But you can create your own custom WP pages that link to your store category pages.

Eric