Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Tips, Tricks & Tutorials
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 4th, 2011, 05:01 PM

Default Custom title and description tags

Eric,

Anyway I can set custom title and description tags for category homepages? For example, I am trying to rank the homepage for the Prom Dress category of my website, I'm launching a big seo program targeting prom dress terms.

Anyways, I have a few listings but when I view my listings in Google I see the following description.....

Mori Lee Sticks & Stones 2011 Prom Dress 9113 � Mori Lee Sticks & Stones 2011 Prom Dress 9113. $200.00 ... Plus Size Pretty Wonderful Prom Dress. $199.00

Doesn't make one want to click the listing really does it..something like 'browse all the websites leading Prom Dress websites at once' would be much better
Old May 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM

Ignore this, just found the answer is in the factory.

Edit: I have found the option to do this in the factory but after making the changes and then clicking updating settings only nothing is changing (obviously wont change in Google right away). The title of the page in my browser is still the same

Last edited by ccgmark : May 4th, 2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:51 AM

Default Where can I change the title?

I've been searching for a couple of days now for where to change the title (ie. the title tag that shows at the top of the browser window), but can't find any way to do this. I'm using Platinum SEO and it changes the home page title, but none of the category or product pages.

Where can I do this?

Thanks

Chris
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:57 AM

Click on the category you wish to change and then go to the drop down for category in the 'main' section and it's all in the there