Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > General > News & Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM

Is there a known issue with the new factory where after you add items to your store and go to download it, the screen says Downloading shop with the category name and freezes halfway into the download and just stops? Ive tried several times with no luck
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeshirtdrama View Post
Is there a known issue with the new factory where after you add items to your store and go to download it, the screen says Downloading shop with the category name and freezes halfway into the download and just stops? Ive tried several times with no luck
I just accessed your account and was able to download all of your shops. On 2 of them (probably the largest ones) the process quit but then I just refreshed the page and the shop was downloaded.

Obviously, the mandatory refresh is a bug which we will look at. In the meantime, if the download just stops, try refreshing the download page and see if you have better luck.
Old May 15th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeshirtdrama View Post
This issue has been fixed. It was a memory problem that was causing your download to fail.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:51 PM

Just signed up today for 5 sites, converting from BANS. Should I hold off just a little bit for version 2 before I start?
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfcrs View Post
Just signed up today for 5 sites, converting from BANS. Should I hold off just a little bit for version 2 before I start?
Version 2 of the Factory is online since last week so feel free to start building your stores.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Version 2 of the Factory is online since last week so feel free to start building your stores.
I thought some of the bugs were still being worked out, and we'd get an email about the "official" launch?
Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundsGood View Post
I thought some of the bugs were still being worked out, and we'd get an email about the "official" launch?
I didn't get an e-mail either, but came here and found that the new store builder was live last week. I tried it out and it works great! I ran into no problems. For larger stores, you may need to use the FTP upload - my 1st attempt at store upload timed out because of the file size.

Gulf Shores Condos
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:30 AM

Looks like Eric or Stefan just sent out the announcement a few minutes ago...

Personally I think they forgot to send it.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundsGood View Post
Looks like Eric or Stefan just sent out the announcement a few minutes ago...

Personally I think they forgot to send it.
Yes, you're right. It was queued but I forgot to send it.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 11:57 AM

Good morning,

Just tried it out and found it to be so much of a time saver. The only issue I have is having products that have no images appear in the search results - is there an option (like version 1) to only have products with images appear in the results.

Thanks for all that you guys do!!

Kathleen
Old May 23rd, 2009, 12:21 PM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nika603 View Post
Good morning,

Just tried it out and found it to be so much of a time saver. The only issue I have is having products that have no images appear in the search results - is there an option (like version 1) to only have products with images appear in the results.

Thanks for all that you guys do!!

Kathleen
Yup! Just click the "plus" icon and choose "Images" from the drop down menu.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:50 PM

Default Export & Import Bulk Factory Management in Excel Spreadsheets

Although I was late to the party, I can see the great improvements in the Factory from v1 to v2. (v2.0 of the factory is not the same as v2.0 of Datafeedr).

Based on some of the requests here, that we be able to manage our merchants more efficiently, I would like to share my thoughts about wanting to have the option to export all our Factory data to a file so we can manage it in Excel spreadsheets, and then re-import it back to our account. This would be the ULTIMATE Factory management solution, perfect for a professional tool such as Datafeedr!

I've requested this feature in my other post: Allow Adding Merchants in Bulk Entry Form
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:54 AM

May have missed this, but will it (or does it) have the ability to show merchant names with the product? Or associate product name and merchant?
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashnow View Post
May have missed this, but will it (or does it) have the ability to show merchant names with the product? Or associate product name and merchant?
Yes.
Old February 28th, 2010, 10:18 AM

How do we do that? Our version is fully upgraded, but cannot find a check-box in the product listing module. Can you help?
Old February 28th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
How do we do that? Our version is fully upgraded, but cannot find a check-box in the product listing module. Can you help?
This feature is not yet available. It will be available in Version 2.
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:33 AM

Eric, I am a bit confused. Version 2 two is in Alpha stage, and this feature is not available, but as you write, it will be available in version 2. Can you explain?
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:48 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Eric, I am a bit confused. Version 2 two is in Alpha stage, and this feature is not available, but as you write, it will be available in version 2. Can you explain?
You are using (as is everyone) Version 1. Version 1 does not have this feature. Version 2 does have this feature. Version 2 is not available (to anyone) yet.

I hope this helps,
Eric
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:14 AM

Yes, that does help. I thought we were using V2. Makes sense. Thank you!
Old March 7th, 2010, 07:18 AM

Hi Eric,

Will there be a public announcement when version 2 is in beta?