Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Feature Requests
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM

Default Adding products 1 at a time

Here is what I'd really like to do;

Search for a product > Select product > Option to immediately create a comparison set > create comparison set (easily because products are listed by relevance but never display the same merchants twice in a row making finding the same product at different vendors way easy) > save that comparison set to a category with option to add to auto up-dates > bam I'm done.

Is this in any way possible now? If not are products added 1 at a time saved for future auto-up-dates if they are not part of a saved search string?

I ask because the #1 reason i have datafeedr is to develop a comparison shopping tool and it seems the factory is more set up to add massive amounts of products, but not really focused on the comparison sets.

Couldn't you just amend the code that produces the 'Related Products' feed to display the exact product from different vendors automatically?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Datafeedr Team

This is not currently possible therefore thread has been moved to Feature Requests forum.