Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > General > News & Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old October 31st, 2014, 02:39 PM

Default Skimlinks Now Available!

Skimlinks is now available in Datafeedr!

Once your account has been approved by Skimlinks you can promote over 18,000+ affiliate programs across different affiliate networks without having to join these affiliate networks and apply to each program individually.

Note that not all 18,000+ merchants are available through Datafeedr as not all merchants are available through Skimlink's API.

To see which Skimlinks merchants are available in Datafeedr see our networks and merchants page and click on the corresponding flags under the Skimlinks logo.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 11:54 AM

Stefan. I just applied to skimlinks affiliate program. In a nutshell, how does this work? Would "we" use this instead of all the other affiliate links? I'm awaiting approval but went to skimlinks website and really couldn't get a feel for how it would work...here in particular.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:26 PM

Whether you use Skimlinks or not is up to you.

Skimlinks processes the product data from merchants across different affiliate networks.

The advantage is that you don't need to apply and get approved for each individual merchant available in Skimlinks.

Once Skimlinks approves your site you can immediately promote all merchants available in Skimlinks.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:44 PM

so is it like another commission junction or share a sale? For our purposes it would work the same way as other affiliate manager sites? If so, and I added a few merchants that I don't already have with other affiliate programs...would the results automatically populate to all of already made searches and display in my store once I am approved and select the merchants from skimlinks?
Old December 3rd, 2014, 01:44 PM

It works just like any other network we have in Datafeedr.

As we use the SkimLinks API you need to register for API keys and use the separate SkimLinks tab in Factory to search products.

Follow instructions here: http://www.datafeedr.com/docs/item/272