Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old November 9th, 2014, 02:29 AM

Default Image size and Heading font size

I want to display my products like polyvore.com
Which means that it should show:
1.Thumbnail photo good in size so that one can get attracted by seeing the images
2.Heading of that product - font size to be changed
3.Is it possible to change the box size of store in which all the products are displayed

Currently I imported few products in the store from Amazon but not happy with image thumbnail size.

Kindly help me out
Old November 9th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

That's going to require a lot of HTML and CSS changes to your store... far beyond the scope of support we're able to provide.

I would recommend doing the following:

1. Find an WooCommerce theme that looks like polyvore. Here's a few sites with WC themes: https://v4.datafeedr.com/documentation/372

2. Once you have found a WC theme that you like, sign up for our API and use our http://www.datafeedr.com/wc.

3. If you need to have Amazon products in your WooCommerce store + other affiliate network products, just use what we suggest here.

I think by doing that you will be able to find the design that you like without having to do the HTML and CSS yourself or hiring a developer to do it for you.

If you decide to go this route, please let us know and we can cancel and refund your payment for the Factory product you purchased this month.

Lastly, here's the difference between the 2 products we offer: http://www.datafeedr.com/datafeedr-f...erce-importer/

Eric
Old November 9th, 2014, 01:14 PM

Thanks Eric for your valuable suggestions.

I just want to know that will the products price/discount/stock will update in woocommerce too like the factory store?

Also I want to keep it as affiliate store and don't want cart in the store. Visitors click and move to respective store. Can I disable or remove that cart option in woocommerce?

Also which wp theme you suggest as per my requirement?
Old November 9th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Yes, your WooCommerce products will update just like the Factory products.

By default, if you are displaying an affiliate product, there will not be any 'add to cart' buttons.

There are 100s of compatible themes out there. Just pick one that integrates with WooCommerce version 2.1 or greater and you'll be fine. Here are just a few places to find WC themes: https://v4.datafeedr.com/documentation/372 The one you choose is really personal preference.

Eric
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:30 AM

Thanks Eric

I got that for showing Amazon products I have to install the plugin.
What about adding products from different affiliate networks? How to do in woocoomerce?
Do I have to purchase some more plugins?
Old November 11th, 2014, 08:17 AM

Eirc, I'm going through the path you suggested via WooCoomerce

Kindly cancel and refund the payment for the Factory product I purchased this month.
Old November 11th, 2014, 09:10 AM

We have cancelled your subscription and issued you a refund.