Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Feature Requests
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old December 11th, 2013, 10:04 AM

Default use datafeedr results on multiple pages of site?

I have a page on my site that I want to use for "hottest clubs". It would be cool to have a pre-loaded search for the hottest selling clubs only on this page. Can I use datafeedr on multiple pages of the site or will it only load on the one page? http://saveongolf.net/store http://saveongolf.net/hottest-clubs/
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

You can create custom pages with their own URLs.
http://www.datafeedr.com/videos/?vid...rc=yt#videotop

Eric
Old December 11th, 2013, 11:28 AM

In the video tutorial it mentions watching the video on adding sale items. Can you give me the link to that video? Am I correct that this video will explain how to have sale prices be displayed on the "regular" search results that display in both search box searches and categories already set up? I noticed when making my comparison sets that some of the products are offered at a lower price (on sale) than are displayed in the results. So you click on an item that says it's $249 and it shows a sale price of $199. Would adding sale prices to the results fix this in most cases, or is that just something the merchants didn't update in their feed?

On the sale page that I'm trying to create...doing what the video says won't affect the pages/categories etc. that are already up right? This is JUST a page of sale items and will only show up on a page that I link it to?

ugh. I'm so lost.

Thanks much.
Ken
Old December 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM

On the sale items page I'm going to attempt to create with your expert help!...

Being a golf store this site has a lot of items. Right now around 3,000 and I expect that may triple before it's all said and done. Is there a way for me to filter the sale item results so they are either items I want to display (i.e. just drivers or just bags) or more importantly just the largest discounts? The way retail goes I'm going to guess that 1/3 of the items are "on sale"..or on sale all the time! So it would be helpful to display maybe only items 20% off or greater for instance.
Old December 11th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Currently that's not possible.

Eric
Old December 11th, 2013, 03:17 PM

Move that over to feature requests then! Thanks bud.
Old December 11th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeestonk View Post
Move that over to feature requests then! Thanks bud.
Done.