Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old February 25th, 2011, 02:41 AM

Smile Multiple store pages generated

Hi Eric,

Sorry, I placed my first enquiry in the wrong forum.

I did what you said, but something else went wrong while I was building the store and I ended up getting multiple pages with the same store name generating automatically. I had to delete 20 something pages of the same store name. I deactivated the plug in (as the pages wouldn't stop building on their own) and re-installed it, but decided to try it on another website that I own.

Also, how do I include Clickbank products on my store as with Clickbank, affiliates are automatically approved to advertise publisher's digital products. I know there are thousands of advertisers; so how do we select these advertisers from doing a product/key word search?

Can a Datafeedr member just include single products on separate Wordpress pages (on the same website) without building an entire store?

Thank you,
Erin
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:58 AM

Default Something Wrong With The Import Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
All you have to do (after you have entered your connection Key) is to click the [Update Products and Settings] button on this page: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr.

That will do the import for you.

Eric

Hi Eric,
I re-loaded the plug in on my wordpress website, but I don't know why pages are being automatically loaded and my search tool and category pages ended up on the bottom right column. This has happend twice now. Can you tell me why this has happened? Thank you,
Erin

http://four-paws-aboard.com/store
Old February 25th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Datafeedr Team

POSTS MOVED TO NEW THREAD AS PER POSTING GUIDELINES.
Old February 25th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Datafeedr Team

Basically, the issue is you have entered an invalid form of the Page slug on your Advanced Store Settings in the factory.

The slug should be lowercase and spaces should be replaced with dashes like so:

If you want the store to appear under the path of "store", change "pet-shop" to "store.