Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old October 18th, 2011, 01:46 PM

Default Products are not listed in factory

Hello! I am new to this. However, I have searched several products that I have been approved for and they are not showing up in the Factory. How do I fix this?

For example....big programs like Honeyville in Shareasale?

Thanks
Old October 18th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Welcome to the forums!

Honeyville does not offer a data feed therefore there's no way for us to include their products.

You can do a quick search here for merchants that are available in our system: http://www.datafeedr.com/networks#merchants

Eric
Old October 18th, 2011, 01:55 PM

If there is a vendor that doesn't have a data feed, how can you still integrate it with the store? Or you are saying you just can not even use that link?
Old October 18th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Currently the only way is by adding their products manually via the Custom Products section of the Factory.

Eric
Old October 19th, 2011, 03:43 PM

Hi! So you mean to tell me I could add a product that doesn't have a data feed to the custom products?

All of the products I am interested in don't have feeds.

Kirstie
Old October 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM

There's currently no other way than adding products from non-Datafeedr merchants via the Custom Products section.

That's why we added the entire list of networks and merchants to the site so everyone can see before joining which merchants are supported by Datafeedr.
Old October 19th, 2011, 10:28 PM

That is SOOOO cool that it can be done! What an amazing product. I almost canceled my membership thinking you could not integrate the two but you can....that is GREAT!

QUESTION: My site is about healthy baking....but the domain is Living Healthy mom.....much more general. I would like to expand my site to talk about healthy eating, healthy cleaning, healthy skin care, healthy excercise, healthy minds.....etc. What do you recommend for setting up my stores? Should each store be a subdomain? If I did that would that help the main store with SEO? Should I put them all together with various categories?

Thank you so much...look forward to hearing from you.
KB
Old October 20th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi KB

Sub domains makes sense to me.

Please note that new issues should be posted in new threads as per the forum posting rules. http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/show...6527#post16527

Thanks,
Eric