Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Tips, Tricks & Tutorials
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 7th, 2013, 01:18 AM

Default See What your Visitors are Doing

I have Google Analytics but needed another way to see exactly what visitors were doing on my site.

Then someone in the ecommerce business pointed me to mouseover http://shrsl.com/?~347h
which lets you do exactly that.

They have a free plan and paid ones, so I am trying it out with the free plan. Guys if you ever wondered what you visitors get up to and what are the barriers to them buying from your site this is a great tool to use to determine exactly that. By nailing down what are the isuses on your site for visitors and resolving them will help increase your conversions.

Have fun and let me know what you think.

Last edited by nzcid : January 7th, 2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old January 7th, 2013, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzcid View Post
I have Google Analytics but needed another way to see exactly what visitors were doing on my site.

Then someone in the ecommerce business pointed me to mouseover http://shrsl.com/?~347h
which lets you do exactly that.

They have a free plan and paid ones, so I am trying it out with the free plan. Guys if you ever wondered what you visitors get up to and what are the barriers to them buying from your site this is a great tool to use to determine exactly that. By nailing down what are the isuses on your site for visitors and resolving them will help increase your conversions.

Have fun and let me know what you think.
Just thought I correct a mistake, it is called mouseflow not mouseover - my apologies.
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:35 AM

I would make sure that it doesn't break data protection laws in your region. Storing of cookies is one thing but recording exactly what someone does it another.

You're better off playing with Google Analtyics they have a feature to show were all the users on your pages click