Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old March 1st, 2012, 12:16 AM

Default anyone using InMotion hosting?

After a HUGE runaround from HostGator(dealing with internal error 500), I'm looking for a new host. CNET seems to like InMotion. Just curious if anyone here has any experience with them, or do you have any suggestions?
Old March 1st, 2012, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capejt View Post
After a HUGE runaround from HostGator(dealing with internal error 500), I'm looking for a new host. CNET seems to like InMotion. Just curious if anyone here has any experience with them, or do you have any suggestions?
I am with Hostgator myself and was wondering if some of the loading issues related to the virtual server I am on. All the online chat told me was they seen no issues and it was either the content or the theme I was using.

I have looked and came up with Bluehost http://www.bluehost.com. I have not used them, but just looked. The recommendation came from the owner of the theme I am using.

I would be interested to see where you end up, but shifting 4 WP sites would be a real pain.
Old March 1st, 2012, 10:15 AM

I was on line chatting with tech support ALL day, ended up deactivating and deleting all my plugins one by one (including Datafeedr), did all kinds of things but nothing helped. I noticed this problem was related to HG by browsing a lot of posts here. I signed up for service with InMotion late last night and will be making the switch over today. I'll keep you up on how it goes. btw- I have seven sites to move.
Old March 1st, 2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capejt View Post
I was on line chatting with tech support ALL day, ended up deactivating and deleting all my plugins one by one (including Datafeedr), did all kinds of things but nothing helped. I noticed this problem was related to HG by browsing a lot of posts here. I signed up for service with InMotion late last night and will be making the switch over today. I'll keep you up on how it goes. btw- I have seven sites to move.
Look forward to your comments