Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old November 27th, 2011, 06:32 PM

Default Products not changing / not displaying

Hi, Eric:

Not sure what is wrong. This is happening with IE and Chrome. The changes show up fine in Firefox. However, I know most people still use IE, so it's a concern. I have tried clearing the cache and the browsing history.

I want the store front page to display three specific categories. I have changed the categories (which are all sub-categories), and on the top two (Santa costumes and Elf costumes) they are displaying the right category, but the products are not changing when I refresh the page.

The bottom product list is not showing the right category at all, nor are they changing with a refresh either. But everything is working fine with Firefox.

http://getyourcostumehere.com/store

Thanks.
Kelly

Thanks.
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

I imported your store into my test site and the proper products are showing and they are also appearing randomly.

I'm guessing you have a caching plugin installed which is caching the data for you. Also, you might notice different behavior in different browsers if you are logged in as admin in one browser and not the others.

I also see this message in your code so I think that would confirm the caching issue:

HTML Code:
<!-- This Quick Cache file was built for (  getyourcostumehere.com/store ) in 0.64327 seconds, on Nov 27th, 2011 at 11:49 pm UTC. -->
<!-- This Quick Cache file will automatically expire ( and be re-built automatically ) on Nov 28th, 2011 at 12:49 am UTC -->
<!-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
<!-- Quick Cache Is Fully Functional :-) ... A Quick Cache file was just served for (  getyourcostumehere.com/store ) in 0.00055 seconds, on Nov 27th, 2011 at 11:55 pm UTC. -->
Eric
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:29 PM

OK, thanks. I'll fix that.